- 21.01. SPUNK's 10 year anniversary concert at Blå, Oslo, Norway. Releasing the memorial volume "Fine, lille krumelur, hjelp meg så jeg ei blir stur!", designed by Lasse Marhaug.
- 13.05. Concert at "Ståoppjazz", Bergen, Norway.
- 14.05. Concert at the concert series "Pönk" at Mono, Oslo, Norway.
- 22.01. Concert at Camelon, Bergen, Norway, shared with Alog.
- 19.02. Nalen, Stockholm, Sweden - premiering "Jazzgymnastikk" at the festival Stockholm New Music.
- 21.02. "Jazzgymnastikk" at Blå, Oslo, Norway.
- 20.05.2005, 20:05. Das Wohltemperierte SPUNK, part V. St. Edmunds Church, Oslo, Norway.
- 03.06. 3 concerts at "Kulturnatt" in "Musikkens Hus" (House of Music) in Oslo, Norway.
- 23.07. Concert in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 23.09. Concert in Toulouse, France.
- 03.11. The album "en aldeles forferdelig sykdom" is released on Rune Grammofon.
- 05.11. Release concert for the new album at Fabrikken, Oslo, Norway.
- 03.12. Concert at the Next Festival, Bratislava, Slovakia.
- 20.04.2004, 20:04. Das Wohltemperierte SPUNK, part IV. The Norwegian Nobel Institute, Oslo, Norway.
- 12. juni: Concert at the Bad Bonn Kilbi festival, Switzerland.
- 13.08. Concert at the "Göteborgskalaset" in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 14.08. Concert at the Kalv festival, Sweden.
- 04.09. Concert in Riga, Latvia.
- 09.10. Concert for children at the Deichman Library, Oslo, Norway.
- 14.11. Concert at the Museu Serralves in Porto, Portugal.
- 09.01. School concert in Fredrikstad, Norway.
- Weeks no. 3 and 4. School concerts in the area around Moss, Norway.
- Contrubution to the 7" "SOUN" released on Gameboy Records.
- 09.03. Performance at the children's concerts series "Blårollinger" at BLÅ, Oslo, Norway.
- 20.03.2003, 20:03. Das Wohltemperierte SPUNK, part III, Oslo City, Oslo, Norway.
- 07.06. Concert in old beer halls at Tou brewery, Stavanger, Norway.
- October: Participation in Maja Ratkjes opera "No title performance and sparkling water" at the Ultima festival in Oslo, Norway.
- October: Exhibition about SPUNK at the Deichman Library's music department in Oslo, Norway.
- 11.10. Concert at the Deichman Library in Oslo, Norway.
- 29.10. Contribution to SINTEF's conference about innovation in Oslo, Norway.
- 04.11. Concert at Trondheim Jazz festival, Trondheim, Norway.
- 27. 11. Concert at Parkteateret, shared with Alog, Oslo, Norway.
- 28.11. Concert in Århus, Denmark at the festival "missfobi". Exhibition about SPUNK at the Women's Museum in Århus.
- 20.02.2002, 20:02. Das Wohltemperierte SPUNK, part II in a basement at Grünerløkka, Oslo, Norway.
- New album, "øverste toppen på en blåmalt flaggstang" is released on rune grammofon/ECM in April.
- 19.04. Improvisation workshop and concert at Fylkingen, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 20.04. Concert at Gard de Nord at the Taktlos festival in Basel, Switzerland.
- 21.04. Concert at Rote Fabrik at the Taktlos festival i Zürich, Switzerland.
- 08.08. Improvisation at NRK TV's children's program "sommermorgen".
- 22.09. Concert in a closed turbine hall at Hønefoss, Norway, in installations by Per Inge Bjørlo.
- 11.10. Concert at 93 Feet East at the Fertiliser festival in London, UK.
- 24.10. Concert at NewMusicNewMedia in Edinburgh, UK.
- 31.10. Concert at Musikprotokoll 2002 in Graz, Austria.
- week no. 45-46: School concerts in the area around Fredrikstad, Norway.
- 20.12. Concert at Kampenjazz, Oslo, Norway.
- 20.01.2001, 20:01. Das Wohltemperierte SPUNK, part I at Emanuel Vigeland's mausoleum, Oslo, Norway.
- 25.02. "Isplaneten" is premiered in NRK P2. Radio theatre by Holth/Ratkje/Rosnes with SPUNK as musicians.
- 12.05. Concert at the National Academy of Fine Art in Oslo, Norway.
- 16.05. Concert at BLÅ, Oslo, Norway with Ingebrigt Flaten (bass) and Paal Nilssen-Love (drums).
- "Hornkonserten" from "Det eneste jeg vet er at det ikke er en støvsuger" is released on a CD for an educational purpose in Switzerland, entitled "Ist der Heimat Hörbar?".
- Week 37. Workshop on Ratkje's new opera with Operatoriet at Vestbanen, Oslo, Norway. Produced with Oslo opera net.
- November and December. 28 school concerts with improvised shadow theatre in Østfold, Norway.
- November. The remix album "Filtered through friends" is released on Rune Grammofon. Contributions from Lasse Marhaug, Kim Hiortøy, Andreas Mjøs, Jørgen Træen, Upper Rooms, (x,y,z), Kristin Andersen and others.
- 07.12. Concert at BLÅ, Oslo, Norway.
- 12.01. Contribution to a seminar by the Norwegian Board of Health at Henie Onstad Art Centre, Oslo, Norway.
- 09. and 10.02. The movie "gi meg en grunn til å være kvinne" ("give me a reason to be a woman") with soundtracks by SPUNK, is shown at NRK. The movie was awarded the audience's award at the short film festival in 2000.
- 30.03. Concert at "Crescendo", Hamar, Norway, produced by New Music.
- 12.04. Concert at the series BLÅLYD at BLÅ together with the SISU percussion ensemble.
- 13. and 14.05. Two concerts at the MusikTriennale Köln, Germany.
- 20. and 21.07. Two concerts at ISME (International Society for Music Education) in Alberta, Canada.
- 13.-15.10. The dance performance "Renverser l'espace", made in cooperation with "dans design" is performed in the Culture Church Jakob at the Ultimafestival. Dancers: Brynjar Bandlien, Pia Elton, Gry Kippeberg, Marius Kjos, Caroline Wahlstrøm Nesse, Ragnhild Olsen and Bjørn Sandberg.
- SPUNK is awarded "The Burton Award" for "tapeunderlaget" from "Det eneste jeg vet, er at det ikke er en støvsuger". SPUNK was elected favourite group by the listeners of the music show"The Latest Score" at WOMR 92.1 fm in the USA.
- 03.01. Contribution at Nørvøy Marching Band's new year concert at Ålesund, Norway.
- 18.02. Debut album "Det eneste jeg vet, er at det ikke er en støvsuger" is released on Rune Grammofon. Release concert at Blå with participation by among others Torgeir Rebolledo Pedersen, Lisa Dillan, Ingun Myrstad, Asbjørn Flø, Isak Andersen, Ingebrigt Flaten, Paal Nilssen-Love, Margrete Kvalbein, Unni Løvlid, Frode Haltli, Odd Hannisdal, Setsuko Watanabe.
- 28.02. Concert in the series "Cos-Kos", produced by Cosmopolite, Oslo, Norway.
- March. Seminar and concert at the music college Toneheim, produced by Drivhuset.
- 04.03. Premiere of the commissioned work "Vøst", made for SPUNK with Mats Eilertsen (bass) and Paal Nilssen-Love (drums) to the Soria Moria Culture Festival.
- 09.03. Contribution to Maja Ratkjes lecture on "Solving Conflicts: impression and expression" at ISFiT - International Student Festival in Trondheim, Norway.
- 04.07. Contribution at the New Circus Festival at Kadettangen, Norway.
- 13.10. Concerts single and in constellations (Helge Sten/Jarle Vespestad, JKL and Der Brief) at "HusImpro" in Bergen, Norway, at the festival "feBer".
- 20.10.1999-31.01.2000. Music by SPUNK to the exhibition "7 prøverom - Kvinnelighet på utstilling" and the movie "gi meg en grunn til å være kvinne" ("give me a reason to be a woman") at the Norwegian Museum of Cultural History, Oslo, Norway.
- 14.11. Concert at the Norwegian Museum of Cultural History, Oslo, Norway.
- 11.11. Risto Holopainen's SPUNK remix "Aker Brygge" is premiered at Autunnalen in Bergen, Norway.
- 28.03. Contriibution at the Radio Nova festival at BLÅ, Oslo, Norway.
- Spring 1998. SPUNK is on Nordic tour, supported by NOMUS. Concerts in Oslo, Norway, Copenhagen, Denmark, Halmstad, Sweden and Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 29.09. Norwegian participant at an improvisation concert at Blå Oslo, Norway at the UNM festival. Interview and concert on radio NRK P3.
- 15.06. Contributes, with Ingebrigt Flaten (bass) og Paal Nilssen-Love (drums), to Hild Sofie Tafjord's exam concert on jazz french horn at the Norwegian State Academy of Music, Oslo, Norway.
- 17.11. Contribution to Ny Musikk's 60 year anniversary concert at BLÅ, Oslo, Norway.
- Autumn. Participates in the project "Bryt Lydmuren", produced by Rikskonsertene at the Ultima festival. In connection with this a documentary about SPUNK broadcasted by NRK P2 and Radio Nova.
- 31.10. Contributes at the opening of Akershus Art Centre, Lillestrøm, Norway.
- 02.11. Concert at Jazid with Paal Nilssen-Love (drums).
- 02.04. Concert at Oslo Impro's Nordic Improvisation Festival, Oslo, Norway.
- 02.06. Concert in the series "Drazztic acoustic" at Jazid, Oslo, Norway.
- 03.06. Concert at the series "Musikklaboratoriet" at Belleville, Oslo, Norway.
- 15.16. Accompanies Maja S.K. Ratkje at her exam in jazz vocal at the Norwegian State Academy of Music, Oslo, Norway.
- 16.08. Contribution to the music college Toneheim's 25 year anniversary concert at Hamar, Norway.
- 31.08. Contribution to a new music concert produced by Ny Musikk at Vestbanen, Oslo, Norway.
- 06.09. Contribution to the debate meeting "Kulturbadstu" ("Cultural Sauna") at Filmens Hus, Oslo, Norway.
- 11.11. Concert at the series "Musikklaboratoriet" at Belleville, Oslo, Norway.
- 29.03. Improvisation at the radio show "Herfra til halv ti", NRK P2.
- 12.11. Contribution to a classical french horn concert at the Norwegian State Academy of Music, Oslo, Norway.
- 10.12. Concert at the series "Musikklaboratoriet" at Belleville, Oslo, Norway.
- 14.-15.12. Three performances of Tennessee Williams' "This Property is Condemned". Music composed and performed by SPUNK. Director: Ingrid Forthun. Actors: Andrine Sæther and Robert Skjærstad.